Bug#670334: RFS: notion/3+2012042300-1 [ITP] -- Notion tiling tabbed window manager
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "notion"
Package name : notion
Version : 3+2012042300-1
Upstream Author : The Notion Team, p/a email@example.com
URL : http://notion.sf.net
License : Ion license (LGPL with trademark restrictions)
Section : x11
It builds those binary packages:
notion - tiling tabbed window manager designed for keyboard users
notion-dev - Notion development files
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/n/notion/notion_3+2012042300-1.dsc
Notion is an actively maintained fork of the unmaintained 'ion3', and this
package is based on previous ion3 packaging work by Ben Hutchings et al.
Several users have expressed interest in a Debian package, both on our
mailinglists and the notion ITP bug, #647048.
Because of extra clauses added to the LGPL for this software (mostly
protecting the 'ion' name), we propose this package for the 'non-free'
repositories. The ion3 package has been available in the non-free repos
under the same license before.
Changes since the last (ion3) upload include:
* Import new upstream version
* Updated standards version to 3.9.3 (no change required)
* Move general fields (homepage, section, priority) to source package
* Use '3.0 (quilt)' source versions, removes the need to call quilt
* Add descriptions for patches
* Drop empty lintian/overrides directories
* Fix unescaped hyphen in manpages