RFS: open-axiom/1.4.1+svn~2626-1

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "open-axiom"

 * Package name    : open-axiom
   Version         : 1.4.1+svn~2626-1
   Upstream Author : Gabriel Dos Reis
 * URL             :  http://www.open-axiom.org/
 * License         :  Modified BSD
   Section         : math

  It builds those binary packages:

    open-axiom - open scientific computation platform
 open-axiom-databases - open scientific computation platform:
generated text databases
 open-axiom-graphics - open scientific computation platform: graphics subsystem
 open-axiom-graphics-data - open scientific computation platform:
graphics subsystem data
 open-axiom-hypertex - open scientific computation platform: hypertex subsystem
 open-axiom-hypertex-data - open scientific computation platform:
hypertex subsystem data
 open-axiom-source - open scientific computation platform: source files
 open-axiom-test - open scientific computation platform: regression test inputs
 open-axiom-tex - open scientific computation platform: style file for TeX

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/open-axiom

    dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/open-axiom/open-axiom_1.4.1+svn~2626-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

  * New upstream version
  * Include directory 'contrib' in sources
  * Removed patch for system xpm.h (fixed in upstream)
  * Use SBCL where available (currently i386, amd64, kfreebsd-amd64)
    and GCL otherwheres (Closes: #648877)
  * Bump standards version 3.9.2 → 3.9.3, no changes