Re: Can't upload to mentors.debian.net

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same problem since a couple of weeks ago, with exactly the same scenario: the .dsc uploaded, then for some reason I can't remember the rest of the source package did not, and now I receive a 403 forbidden. I though it was a problem on my side but I had not had time to investigate.