Re: Upload to mentors.debina.net disappeared without a trace.

On 16.04.2012 23:26, Paul Elliott wrote:
>>   Uploading libreoffice-converter_3.3-2.debian.tar.gz: Traceback (most
>>   recent call last): File "/usr/bin/dput", line 926, in <module>
>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 553, in create_connection
>>
>>     for res in getaddrinfo(host, port, 0, SOCK_STREAM):
>> socket.gaierror: [Errno -2] Name or service not known

err, as much as I like to get the blame, but /this/ is not a problem
we're responsible for. Both, HTTP and FTP uploads are generally working
and your problem appears to be local. The problem is either dput
(although I couldn't reproduce it) or there is something broken with
your network connection.

--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll