installing to the games directory

Thank you everyone for the help. Hopefully I can get away with asking
two questions in one day: I was able to successfully package a game
inside a .deb; however, lintian is giving me the error:
"package-section-games-but-contains-no-game" and the binary is being
installed to /usr/bin instead of /usr/games. Is there some one-liner
that I am supposed to put in one of the debian/* files so the .deb is
built to install stuff to the games directory? The software is properly
wrapped with autoconf/automake so it should be simply a matter of having
it pass in the correct --bindir value.

--
frigidcode.com
indicium.us