Re: Reupload after deletion on mentors

On 30.03.2012 12:00, Vincent Hobeïka wrote:
> On Friday 30 March 2012 11:24:48 Daniel Stender wrote: I have encountered the same problem. In
> fact, your upload has been taken into account and is somewhere in the queue.

Yes I know that there is an upload queue that is no problem (it takes time until an
uploaded package appears on the page), but, is there also a deletion queue?
I mean why is the reupload blocked after deletion, does it also takes time to get
purged? I've tried to get dcut into charge but it says it is forbidden in this queue.
Any further suggestions?

Greetings,
Daniel Stender