How to note the license in copyright

Hello,

I've faced the sources with the following copyright header:
/****************************************************************************
**
** Copyright © 2009 Nokia Corporation and/or its subsidiary(-ies).
**
** Use, modification and distribution is allowed without limitation,
** warranty, liability or support of any kind.
**

This header makes me think about public domain or WTFPL. However it's
not strictly expressed, and neither me nor the upstream author (he's
not the author of that code) is sure, how to express the copyright
information in COPYING and debian/copyright.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes and have a nice day,
Vsevolod Velichko