Re: Debian-friendly upstream best practices?

On 28/03/2012 13:29, Michael Wild wrote:
On 03/28/2012 01:56 PM, Paul Wise wrote:
[...]

All the above is completely up to you as maintainer of the Debian packaging.

The only unpleasant side-effect I can think of is that git-dch will
probably be a bit noisy.

Haven't tried such a scheme myself, though, since my upstream doesn't
have a public repository...

Maybe I try it for one of my more trivial projects first, would anyone be willing to review that?