Bug#661498: RFS: burp/1.3.1-1 -- Simple cross-platform network BackUp and Restore Program (new upstream release)
- To: Debian Bug Tracking System <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Bug#661498: RFS: burp/1.3.1-1 -- Simple cross-platform network BackUp and Restore Program (new upstream release)
- From: Bas van den Dikkenberg <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 18:19:53 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Bas van den Dikkenberg <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "burp"
* Package name : burp
Version : 1.3.1-1
Upstream Author : Graham Keeling <email@example.com>
* URL : http://burp.grke.net/
* License : AGPLv3
Section : utils
It builds those binary packages:
burp - Simple cross-platform network BackUp and Restore Program
burp-dbg - debugging symbols for Burp
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/burp/burp_1.3.1-1.dsc
More information about hello can be obtained from http://www.example.com.
Changes since the last upload:
* New upstream release version 1.3.1
* Switched to Standards-Version 3.9.3 Debian bug: (Closes: #661001)
* respect noopt in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS. Debian bug: (Closes: #661281)
* Fixed typo in logrotate script Debian bug: (Closes: #660964)
* added debug package Debian bug: (Closes: #661267)
* EFS support on Windows.
* Move to using mingw-w64 for both 32bit and 64bit Windows builds.
* Add 'exclude_fs =' option for Linux so that you can skip partitions
types (for example, tmpfs) without generating warnings.
* If recovery method 'resume' is set, but the includes/excludes change,
switch to 'use', then start a new backup.
* In the tests, check to see whether it looks like the server has finished
the backup before moving on, rather than just waiting a set amount of time.
* Add man pages for bedup and burp_ca.
* Add Bas van den Dikkenberg's tweaks for getting burp into official Debian
and Ubuntu repositories. Burp is now in debian sid and ubuntu precise.
* Make the server tell the client what extra_comms features it supports, so
that, in future, old servers are more likely to work with new clients.
* Improve 'make clean'.
* Add option to strip off leading path components on restore.
* Fix segfault that was happening on the server when SSL_accept() failed.
* Move burp and bedup to /usr/sbin (you need to check that any cron jobs
are pointing there too).
* Moved list of things to do to https://github.com/grke/burp/issues
Bas van den Dikkenberg