Re: RFS: themole | python3 only app | 8 days since last RFS

(I don't intend to sponsor this package.)

* Raúl Benencia <rbenencia@linti.unlp.edu.ar>, 2012-02-23, 09:40:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/themole/themole_0.2.6-1.dsc

Why priority "extra"?

You build depend on "debhelper (>= 9.0.0)", but debhelper doesn't use such versioning scheme anymore. Even if did, "debhelper (>= 9)" would be both shorter and more friendly to backporters.

Debian Policy 3.9.3 has been just released, you probably want to bump Standards-Version.

Vcs-* fields are support for point to Debian packaging repository, not upstream repository.

Unless there are good reasons (like: license issues, or tremendous space saving), I'd advise to use the pristine upstream tarball. But if you really must repackage, then it'd nice if: - package had version number that indicate that the source was repackaged (it's common to use +dfsg suffix is stuff was repackaged for DFSG reasons, or +ds otherwise);
- you provided get-orig-source target in debian/rules.

--
Jakub Wilk