RFS: openscad

hello michael, hello mentors,

after almost exactly two years of packaging, efforts by numerous people
from both debian (especially -legal) and openscad, and a license change
from the openscad dependency CGAL which could have saved us much
trouble, i now consider my openscad package ready for inclusion in
debian, and would like to ask for a final review and sponsoring.

 * Package name    : openscad
   Version         : 2011.12-1
   Upstream Author : Clifford Wolf <clifford@clifford.at>, Marius Kintel <marius@kintel.net>
 * URL             : http://opencsg.org/
 * License         : GPL-2+ with CGAL exception, among others
   Section         : graphics

the copyright file is still rather complex as it doesn't assume it's
building against the GPL'd new version of CGAL yet. when that gets
packaged, openscad can move to main.

It builds those binary packages:

openscad   - script file based graphical CAD environment
 openscad-dbg - script file based graphical CAD environment (debugging symbols)
 openscad-testing - script file based graphical CAD environment (test suite)
 openscad-testing-data - script file based graphical CAD environment (test suite data)

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/openscad

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/o/openscad/openscad_2011.12-1.dsc

Kind regards

chrysn

--
You don't become great by trying to be great. You become great by
wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard that you become great