Re: please test this code, if it is koscher

I can't tell if you're serious or not... but in any case, a cursory
review of the code reveals that if it's an April Fool's, it's a bit
early.

This is basically a segfault generator, nothing to see here...

But if you were serious, I'd say that this is where software that has
been written comes to get packaged - development is what you do on
github.com, gitorious.org, etc.

Cheers,

Michael