Re: New release of Burp

W dniu 12.02.2012 16:03, Bas van den Dikkenberg pisze:
Bartosz,

I forgot to add a patch to serries file.

I know stupid ,

Could you please upload again?

Done.

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

   http://mentors.debian.net/package/burp

   dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/burp/burp_1.3.0-3.dsc

Bas

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Bartosz Feński [mailto:bartosz@fenski.pl]
Verzonden: zondag 12 februari 2012 8:00
Aan: Bas van den Dikkenberg
CC: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
Onderwerp: Re: New release of Burp

W dniu 12.02.2012 00:52, Bas van den Dikkenberg pisze:
Bartosz,

I have worked almost around the clock with author of burp.
To fixe most of the issues that where addressed bye Paul Wise (pabs)

3 thing are fix right away and the 2 other bugs wil be fixed in the next upstream release.

Would you be so kind to upload the new version ?

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

    http://mentors.debian.net/package/burp

    dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/burp/burp_1.3.0-2.dsc

With kind regards,

Bas van den Dikkenberg