Re: sponsorship-requests and debian-mentors mailing list

I think proposal regarding managing sponsorship through bug tracker was to
encourage usage of bug tracker.

To me forwarding BTS activity for sponsorship-requests to mentors mail list
appears to be against the spirit and the desire of the proposal.

Indeed we should encourage people to PTS-subscribe instead and therefore
provide certain freedom of choice. (I'm not talking regarding the best way to
inform subscribers regarding the change)

So please let's filter
 or clearly explain why not
  so everybody would understand and agree.

Regards,
Dmitry.