Fwd: phpldapadmin uploaded to mentors.debian.net
I've noted, that the debian package "phpldapadmin" is out of date
compared to upstream. The recent squeeze implementation of openldap uses
the cn=config scheme which is supported in newer upstream versions
(compared to the debian version which is 18.104.22.168).
I've created a debian package out of version 1.2.2 which was released
upstream. I use the package on my own.
In addition, there were some bug reports in debian BTS which should be
solved with this version.
If possible, please test this version and consider an upload to debian
sid. If I do NOT get any respose within one week, I will send another
reminder email to the same recipients than this one and after one more
week, I will request an NMU sponsoring on the debian mentors mailinglist.
Many thanks for considering keeping phpldapadmin up to date.
phpldapadmin (1.2.2-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* New upstream release (Closes: #605061,#499862,#505578,#517802,#642445)
* Not reproducible in this version (Closes:
* SF Bug #3477910 - XSS vulnerability in query
* Remove dependency to unknown package libapache-mod-php5
* Fix lintian warnings in templates.
* Remove apt-dependancy to apache2 (Closes: #622657)
* Use | instead of # for sed used in config/postinst (Closes: #616305)
* Add browser hint in package description (Closes: #527070)
* Fix pending l10n issues. Debconf translations:
- Danish (Joe Hansen). Closes: #638680
- Polish (Michał Kułach). Closes: #657458
* Bump standards to 3.9.2
* Use quilt as source format
-- Marcus Osdoba <email@example.com> Mon, 06 Feb 2012
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: phpldapadmin uploaded to mentors.debian.net
Datum: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 21:20:12 +0000 (UTC)
Von: mentors.debian.net <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Your upload of the package 'phpldapadmin' to mentors.debian.net was
successful. Others can now see it. The URL of your package is:
The respective dsc file can be found at:
If you do not yet have a sponsor for your package you may want to go to
and set the "Seeking a sponsor" option to highlight your package on the
You can also send an RFS (request for sponsorship) to the debian-mentors
mailing list. Your package page will give your suggestions on how to
send that mail.
Good luck in finding a sponsor!