Re: why does debian packaging think ITP is still open?

Hello List:

what is the status of an orphaned package but that is waiting for an sponsor to be uploaded ?

Thanks,
Jerome

On 07/02/12 16:59, Paul Elliott wrote:

If I look at my package thru debian packaging:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/libs/libswe.html

It thinks my ITP #635672 is still open.

However the changelog file contains a entry like this:
libswe (1.77.00.0001-1) unstable; urgency=low

   * Initial release (Closes: #635672)<635672 is the bug number of your
   ITP>  * done dh_make much configuring remains to be done.
   * remove emacsen-*

Why does packaging not see this? Have I made a mistake?