Bug#658936: RFS: apt-build/0.12.42 [QA] -- frontend to apt to build, optimize and install packages
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am looking for a sponsor to upload this QA upload, with a clean
solution for closed bug #639859 (apt-build uses outdated apt
configuration settings) and some minor bug closes.
Debconf configuration is also completely reviewed (config file handling)
and templates for cpu-type (option -mtype) are now up to date.
Source format is bumped from nothing (native 1) to natvie 3 to prevent
lintian warning. For furhter information please view changelog.
It builds this binary package:
apt-build - frontend to apt to build, optimize and install packages
To access further information about this package, please visit the
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
Changes since the last upload:
apt-build (0.12.42) experimental; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Bump source format to 3.0 (native).
* Added archive suite. Clear solution for #639859.
* Allow non authenticated installation from apt-build repository.
Closes: #316572, #369173
* Added new cpu-type profiles to debconf templates.
* Changed default make option in template (-j`cpu_cores`). Set
question priority to "high".
* debian/dirs: Removed due to its redundancy.
* Prevent empty directory for build_dir and repository_dir (use loop).
Closes: #520818, #511853
* Move debconf-only related content from postinst to config file and
pimp debconf stuff (configuration file handling).
* --yes (assume-yes) functionality is now recognized by aptitude.
* Renamed help information from apt-get and apt-cache to aptget and
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----