RFS: gemrb

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gemrb".

 * Package name    : gemrb
   Version         : 0.7.0-1
 * URL             : http://gemrb.org/
 * License         : GPL2
   Section         : games

It builds those binary packages:

gemrb - Open-source engine to run Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale and Planesc
 gemrb-baldurs-gate - GemRB binary and configuration for Baldur's Gate game
 gemrb-baldurs-gate-2 - GemRB binary and configuration for Baldur's Gate 2 game
 gemrb-baldurs-gate-2-data - GemRB data files for Baldur's Gate 2 game
 gemrb-baldurs-gate-data - GemRB data files for Baldur's Gate game
 gemrb-data - GemRB data files
 gemrb-doc  - GemRB documentation
 gemrb-icewind-dale - GemRB binary and configuration for Icewind Dale game
 gemrb-icewind-dale-2 - GemRB binary and configuration for Icewind Dale 2 game
 gemrb-icewind-dale-2-data - GemRB data files for Icewind Dale 2 game
 gemrb-icewind-dale-data - GemRB data files for Icewind Dale game
 gemrb-planescape-torment - GemRB binary and configuration for
Planescape: Torment game
 gemrb-planescape-torment-data - GemRB data files for Planescape: Torment game
 libgemrb   - GemRB libraries

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/gemrb

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gemrb/gemrb_0.7.0-1.dsc

Kind regards,