RFS: jabber-querybot

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "jabber-querybot".

 * Package name    : jabber-querybot
   Version         : 0.1.0-1
   Upstream Author : Marco Balmer <marco@balmer.name>
 * URL             : http://github.com/micressor/jabber-querybot
 * License         : GPL-3+
   Section         : net

It builds those binary packages:

jabber-querybot - Modular xmpp/jabber bot

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/jabber-querybot

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jabber-querybot/jabber-querybot_0.1.0-1.dsc

jabber-querybot (0.1.0-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New 0.1.0 upstream files
  * d/dirs: Remove usr/share/jabber-querybot/lib
  * d/jabber-querybot.install: Removed files which are installed with
    Makefile.PL
  * d/preinst: Exec only during upgrade case
  * d/watch: Update watch file according to new tags

Kind regards,

Marco Balmer