Re: RFS: rudeconfig

Hello,

On Sun, February 5, 2012 8:29 pm, Michael Tokarev wrote:
> Why another .ini file library is needed, while about 1000 others
> are already available?

I have submitted an ITP for rudecgi parser lib for C++ and uploaded
the package to mentors(#658347). After that found all the components
of http://rudeserver.com to be interesting. So, wanted to package all
of them and started with the .ini file lib. If it is unnecessary re-work
I would stop working on it and close the bug. I would also request an
opinion whether the core libs at http://rudeserver.com are worth
packaging. I want to submit ITPs for all of them. Else I would stop
doing the same.

Sincerely,
--
Medhamsh