RFS: ptop/3.6.2-5 -- PostgreSQL performance monitoring tool akin to top

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ptop".

* Package name    : ptop

   Version         : 3.6.2-5

   Upstream Author : PostgreSQL team

* URL             : http://ptop.projects.postgresql.org/

* License         : BSD

   Section         : misc

It builds those binary packages:

ptop  - PostgreSQL performance monitoring tool akin to top

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/ptop

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/ptop/ptop_3.6.2-5.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

ptop (3.6.2-5) unstable; urgency=low

  * applyed patch #1011146 (closes: #594077)

  * Adopted packages (closes: #654552)

  * fixed lintian warnings

-- Bastiaan Franciscus van den Dikkenberg <bas@dikkenberg.net>  Sat, 04 Feb 2012 12:00:00 +0100

Kind regards,