Re: proposed new pseudo-package 'debian-mentors' for handling sponsoring requests

* Adam Borowski <kilobyte@angband.pl>, 2012-01-18, 14:15:
UPLOADING PACKAGES

After you uploaded a package, please close the bug report by sending a mail to nnn-done@bugs.debian.org. Do not close RFS bugs in debian/changelog. It is the sponsor who solves the issue, not the supplier of the package or anyhow related to the package itself.

Perhaps instead of requiring a manual close, the bug should be closed automatically when the package is accepted?

Thanks for volunteering to implement this feature! ;)

Do you imply that the RFS should be kept open while the package is sitting in the NEW queue? I'm not sure if this is what we want.

Anyway, I don't think closing RFS bugs manually would be big hassle to sponsors.

--
Jakub Wilk