Re: RFS: dmaths

Hi Jakub,

        >s/rule/rules/ in debian/changelog.

I am sorry; I don't understand this phrase

        >I have a feeling that the new description is not (much) better
        than the >old one. Could you please ask at
        debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org >for a review?

OK. I have sent a message to the list
(http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-english/2012/01/msg00051.html).
I have changed the description by the suggestion of Justin B Rye.

        >What does dmaths.patch do? Could add a header to it, e.g. in
        DEP-3 >format? You probably want to remove the “Binary files …
        differ” >from the patch, as it obviously cannot be applied
        anyway.

The patch removes a window from acceptance of license.I've added the
header  and remove the “Binary files … differ”.

        >Why do you ignore errors from “rm -Rf tmp” in the clean target?

I do not see this command errors. Do mistakes see you?

        >Your copyright file seems to refer to files that don't exist in
        the >source package.

I have reviewed and have seen two directories that belonged bad writing.
Have you ever seen something else?

        >How was the tarball repackaged? There's no get-orig-source
        target >in debian/rules, and there's no README.source either
        (please see >Policy §4.14, point 4).

OK. Added file README.source

        >Lintian emits:
        >P: dmaths source: unknown-copyright-format-uri
        >http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/dep/web/deps/
        dep5.mdwn?op=file&rev=135
        >(Well, lintian probably should have emitted something else. But
        the >URI _is_ broken, in at least two meanings of this word. :P)

OK. Fixed.

        >It also emits tons of image-file-in-usr-lib. Is that really
        >unfixable?

Honestly, not what is. I think that not because of the operation of
the .oxt files. I've watched the OpenOffice documentation but nothing
found.
I are some tests to check whether it is possible.

        >Why are windows-thumbnail-database-in-package overridden?

There are several "Thumbs.db" files into icons directories in the
sources. It will be better to remove them from the sources?

Thank you very much for your thorough review of the package.

The revised package is now in debian.mentors
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dmaths/dmaths_3.4.2
+dfsg1-1.dsc

Regards!

I. De Marchi