Re: dput only .dsc file is uploaded .

Make sure the .orig.tar.gz and .debian.tar.gz are correctly named, and if you are just doing a debian update (e.g. upstream.version-2) make sure to build the package with dpkg-buildpackage -sa. Then, dput mentors *.changes should do the trick.

Alex Mestiashvili <alex@biotec.tu-dresden.de> wrote:
Hi All ,

I run into a problem with package upload to mentors .
It seems to me that only dsc file is uploaded .

I've recently uploaded a new version of my package libpam-abl and after
upload noticed that QA information section had many error messages . The
problem was that time on my lxc container I used for packaging was wrong
and I was getting messages from tar about time stamps in the future ...

I fixed that problem and rebuilt the package .
But before the upload I decided to delete the package with wrong
timestamps , so I deleted the most recent package via web interface .
After that I uploaded the new one with the same version .

But now dget gives me the following
dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libp/libpam-abl/libpam-abl_0.4.2-2.dsc
dget: retrieving
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libp/libpam-abl/libpam-abl_0.4.2-2.dsc
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time
Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left
Speed
100 1916 100 1916 0 0 46894 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--
91238
dget: retrieving
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libp/libpam-abl/libpam-abl_0.4.2.orig.tar.bz2
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time
Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left
Speed
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:--
--:--:-- 0
curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404
dget: curl libpam-abl_0.4.2.orig.tar.bz2
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libp/libpam-abl/libpam-abl_0.4.2.orig.tar.bz2
failed
libpam-abl_0.4.2-2.dsc:
Good signature found
skipping libpam-abl_0.4.2.orig.tar.bz2 (not present)
skipping libpam-abl_0.4.2-2.debian.tar.gz (not present)
dscverify: libpam-abl_0.4.2-2.dsc didn't specify any files present locally
Validation FAILED!!

I tried to upload several times , but it doesn't help
I get messages that upload is successful and mail notification
afterwards , but nothing changes .

Could anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong ?

Best rega rds ,
Alex