Re: RFS: vodafone-mobile-broadband

(I don't intend to sponsor this package.)

* Alex Chiang <achiang@canonical.com>, 2012-01-07, 16:28:
 http://mentors.debian.net/package/vodafone-mobile-broadband
 dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/v/vodafone-mobile-broadband/vodafone-mobile-broadband_2.99.15-1.dsc

Some aesthetic nitpicking:
- The copyright file mixes tabs with spaces.
- Please add a space between "packaging" and "(" in debian/changelog.

This:
	-find . -name '*.py[co]' | xargs rm -f
could be better written as:
	find . -name '*.py[co]' -delete

Your clean target runs dh_clean twice.

Lintian emits some informative tags:
I: vodafone-mobile-broadband source: binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "section" in package vodafone-mobile-broadband
I: vodafone-mobile-broadband: package-contains-empty-directory usr/share/vodafone-mobile-broadband/resources/themes/
I: vodafone-mobile-broadband: desktop-entry-contains-encoding-key usr/share/applications/vodafone-mobile-broadband.desktop:2 Encoding

Licence/copyright for resources/tools/FreeSans.ttf is not documented in the copyright file. Worse still, I believe the font is GPL-ed and TTF is not the preferred form of modification (for this particular font). This renders the source package undistributable.

"Remember that this information is only orientative" (in resources/glade/main.glade) - I think this needs to be rephrased, I don't believe "orientative" is an English word. :)

--
Jakub Wilk