Re: Command-line option available only with Python 2.7 and not 2.6

On Tue, 3 Jan 2012 14:59:10 +0100, Simon Chopin <chopin.simon@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 01, 2012 at 08:18:22PM +0100, Simone Rossetto wrote:
>> Hi all.
>
> Hi Simone,
>
>> I'm packaging the new version of CxxTest and I'm facing this problem:
>> the option
>> "--fog-parser" of the main script can be used with Python 2.7 or with
>> Python 2.6 plus
>> ordereddict module. That python module is not yet part of Debian so the
>> option can be used
>
> FWIW, there's already an ITP, a package on mentors.d.n and a RFS[1]. I
> CC'ed the maintainer just in case.

Hi all,

I think the package's still on mentors (if not, I can probably dig it
out). Because wheezy will use 2.7 and thus the package will be soon
obsolete, it was agreed at the time not to pursue further its inclusion in
Debian.

Cheers
Davide