Re: RFS: policyd-weight

werner@aloah-from-hell.de writes:
> I've recreated and reuploaded the package.

It looks okay, but you should no longer need neither the build
dependency on quilt (the include in d/rules is gone) nor the
d/README.source (it's a standard format and d/changelog already mentions
it was deleted).

There also is an empty directory debian/patched which is not needed (I
think dpatch used it).

You can also remove the old clean rule in d/rules which is currently
commented out.

If you apply the changes, I can upload the package later today.

Regards,
Ansgar