RFS: libfixposix/20111205.git2a9a4d1-1

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libfixposix".

 * Package name    : libfixposix
   Version         : 20111205.git2a9a4d1-1
   Upstream Author : Stelian Ionescu <sionescu@cddr.org>
 * URL             : http://common-lisp.net/project/iolib/
 * License         : BSL (Boost Software License)
   Section         : libdevel

It builds those binary packages:

 libfixposix-dbg - Replacement for inconsistent parts of POSIX (debug)
 libfixposix-dev - Replacement for inconsistent parts of POSIX (development)
 libfixposix1 - Replacement for inconsistent parts of POSIX (runtime)

This version has the following changes:

  * New upstream git checkout
  * upgrade library name to libfixposix1
  * add package libfixposix-dbg
  * debian/control
    + Build-Depends on check & pkg-config
    + upgrade Standards-Version to 3.9.2
    + upgrade debhelper compatibility level to 8
    + remove duplicate binary control field
  * debian/rules
    + build static library for *-dev package

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/libfixposix

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libf/libfixposix/libfixposix_20111205.git2a9a4d1-1.dsc

Kind regards,

Desmond O. Chang