RFS: wmweather+ (2nd try)

Dear mentors,

I'm still trying to find a sponsor for my package "wmweather+" since my
usual sponsor (martin f. krafft) seems to be busy these days.

 * Package name    : wmweather+
   Version         : 2.13-1
   Upstream Author : Brad Jorsch
 * URL             : http://sourceforge.net/projects/wmweatherplus/
 * License         : GPLv2
   Section         : x11

The new package fixes two bugs from BTS of which one is RC. It further
updates to current packaging practices (source format 3.0, VCS in
collab-maint, DEP-5 copyright file, ...) and fixes some lintian
warnings. It's now again lintian clean.

Available on mentors.debian.net:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/wmweather%2B
  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wmweather+/wmweather+_2.13-1.dsc

Also available in collab-maint on Alioth:

  svn://svn.debian.org/collab-maint/deb-maint/wmweather+/

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. Thanks in
advance!

Regards,
Martin