Re: RFS: xxxterm

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 01:58:57PM +0100, Arno Töll wrote:

> Hi Luis,
>
> On 21.12.2011 11:44, Luis Henriques wrote:
> > Guys, am I doing something wrong here?  I have done several attempts to
> > update this package (first attempt was almost 2 months ago!), but haven't
> > been able to find a sponsor yet...
>

> Not really. Unfortunately our sponsoring procedures need some
> improvements. It happens that some packages don't find sponsors or don't
> get much attention. There isn't much you could do unfortunately.

Thanks for you reply.  I understand that, and obviously people only
sponsor packages they use or, at least, that they care about.  The
corollary is that packages that are not used by the sponsors tend to be
neglected.

Anyway, that's how things work and I need to live with that :-)

Cheers,
--
Luis Henriques