RFS: liblastfm (new upstream version)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "liblastfm".

 * Package name    : liblastfm
   Version         : 0.4.0~really0.3.3-1
   Upstream Author : Last.fm Ltd. <mir@last.fm>
 * URL             : https://github.com/mxcl/liblastfm/
 * License         : GPL-3+
   Section         : libs

It builds those binary packages:

liblastfm-dbg - Debugging symbols for the Last.fm web services library
 liblastfm-dev - Last.fm web services library - development files
 liblastfm-fingerprint0 - Last.fm fingerprinting library
 liblastfm0 - Last.fm web services library

Here's the list of changes since 0.4.0~git20090710-1:

 * New upstream release 0.3.3
   0.4.0~git20090710 is in fact a version between 0.3.0 and 0.3.1.
 * Bump shlibs version for liblastfm0.
 * Fix lintian warnings
 * Transition to multiarch
 * Use source format 3.0 (quilt)
 * Use the default build flags from dpkg-buildflags

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/liblastfm

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libl/liblastfm/liblastfm_0.4.0~really0.3.3-1.dsc

Kind regards,

John Stamp