RFS: php-memcache

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php-memcache" (it's
orphaned for now).

 * Package name    : php-memcache
   Version         : 3.0.6-1
   Upstream Author : Antony Dovgal <tony2001@phpclub.net>
 * URL             : http://pecl.php.net/package/memcache/
 * License         : PHP 3.0.1
   Section         : php

It builds those binary packages: php5-memcache - memcache extension
module for PHP5

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/php-memcache

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php-memcache/php-memcache_3.0.6-1.dsc

Quote changelog:
* Imported Upstream version 3.0.6 (Closes: #630097)
* Use DEP5 debian/copyright format
* New maintainer (Closes: #620029), bump-up Standards-Version to 3.9.2
* Rename & document patch 01_fix_paths_m4.patch, don't use obsoleted
  tarball.mk and simple-patchsys.mk
* Use dh instead of cdbs, drop cdbs dependence
* Don't use ucf, drop ucf dependence
* Added "DM-Upload-Allowed: yes" control field (feel free to remove
this on upload)