Re: RFS: qastools - multipackage version

>> It builds those binary packages:
>>
>> qastools-common - QasTools: Common files
>>   qastools-qasconfig - QasTools: ALSA configuration browser
>>   qastools-qashctl - QasTools: High level Control Interface ALSA mixer
>>   qastools-qasmixer - QasTools: ALSA mixer for the desktop
>
> I understand you want to replace the current qasconfig and qasmixer
> package.  So why do you give the new packages a different name?
> (I also still don't think they need to be split in four binary packages.)

I don't have a strong opinion for the package names.
They perfectly could keep their former names since
the "qas" prefix already emphasizes that they are related.

Though since they're already separated (qasmixer, qasconfig)
I think it's reasonable to keep it that way.
The new packages would be qastools-common and qashctl.

The naming scheme then would look like this:

qastools-common - QasTools common files
qasconfig - ALSA configuration browser
qashctl - High level Control Interface ALSA mixer
qasmixer - ALSA mixer for the desktop

Sebastian