Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] RFS: fonts-play

(CC'ing you just in case, though I think you're subscribed to pkg-fonts-devel)

Quoting Martin Erik Werner (martinerikwerner@gmail.com):
> Dear mentors and pkg-fontsers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fonts-play".

I added it to my TODO list as I'm now sponsoring most of the font
packages maintained under the team's umbrella.

Please feel free to ping me in case it falls under the pile...:)

Interesting that you used git for packaging. I think it opens the
opportunity for those in the team who would like to use it rather than
SVN (which is used for other packages maintained by pkg-fonts), to
switch to git.

Help in importing the current SVN repo in git would be
appreciated. Most font packages in pkg-fonts SVN use an
svn-buildpackage style layout.