Re: RFS: v3c-2.4.0-01

On 13/12/11 16:51, Benoît Knecht wrote:
Hi Philip,

Philip Ashmore wrote:
I am looking for a sponsor for the following package:

name: v3c
version: 2.4.0-01
upstream url: http://sourceforge.net/projects/v3c/
dsc file: http://sourceforge.net/projects/v3c/files/debian/
Where are v3c_2.4.0-01.orig.tar.gz and v3c_2.4.0-01-1.debian.tar.gz? I
downloaded v3c-2.4.0-01.tar.gz [1], but it doesn't have the same sha256
hash.

[1] http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/v3c/v3c-2.4.0-01.tar.gz

It would be quite convenient if you could upload your whole package to
mentors [2], so that people can easily get it using dget -x (see other
RFSs in the mailing list archive).

[2] http://mentors.debian.net/

license: LGPLv3
short description: v3c utility toolkit
section: devel

git repo: git://v3c.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/v3c/v3c (read-only)
Using git for your package is fine, but the debian directory should
contain the actual files required by Debian's policy (copyright,
changelog, control, rules, etc.)

Cheers
I've successfully generated a secret key with a pass phrase and added a sub key for encryption,
by following http://keyring.debian.org/creating-key.html
I signed the .dsc and .changes file.
I created an account at mentors.debian.net and created ~/.dput.cf as specified in the "my account"
page.

It's got a section "change GPG key" - what do I do there?

I'm hoping there's some dput command to upload what you require to mentors.debian.net for your
inspection.

Regards,
Philip Ashmore