Re: Package descriptions on mentors.debian.net?

Arno,

On Mon, 2011-12-12 at 12:06 -0500, Arno Töll wrote:
> On 12.12.2011 17:41, Robert James Clay wrote:
> >     Is it possible to correct an incomplete or bad package description
> > for an existing package on mentors.debian.net?
>
> the description is determined by your binary package.

   This particular package is left over from the import from the old
site.  Perhaps the binary package didn't get imported along with the
source package?

>  Thus, if you want
> to change it, re-upload the package with a new description.

   Oh, I plan to but I'm not sure when I'll have a new one completed.  I
also have a new 4K bit key, which I need to get uploaded to the site
first.

Jame