Re: RFS: scorched3d (fixes FTBFS #650579)

Hi,

"Stephen M. Webb" <stephen.webb@bregmasoft.ca> writes:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package update for "scorched3d".
> This updated fixes a FTBFS and closes RC bug #650579.

Your package reverts an earlier change:

 scorched3d (43.2a.dfsg-5) unstable; urgency=low

   * Team upload.
   * Prepare for libjpeg8 transition and build-depend on libjpeg-dev instead of
     libjpeg62-dev.
-  * Temporarily override lintian error on embedded GLEW library in scorched3c.
-    We will fix this in a later upload.

- -- Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert <fuddl@debian.org>  Tue, 19 Jul 2011 19:19:05 +0200
+ -- Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert <fuddl@debian.org>  Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:12:00 +0200

The package now depends on gawk, but this does not mean that
/usr/bin/awk will be gawk as it is managed by the alternatives system.
You need to use gawk explicitly if you need it.

Regards,
Ansgar