Re: RFS: python-poster (was: NMU done but unresponsive maintainer)

2011/12/9 Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org>:
> I'd happy to sponsor the NMU if it fixed this one thing.
Great!
One more question: For my initial NMU on 2011-10-27 I used version
number 0.8.1-0.1. Should I use the same (since it hasn't been uploaded
to unstable) and just pretend nothing else happened, or bump that
number up and leave the "junk" modifications in debian/changelog? I'd
thing the former is better, but you tell me!

    +Emilien