Re: NMU done but unresponsive maintainer

* Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org>, 2011-12-09, 13:56:
* Only fixing a wishlist bug, nothing else
* The wishlisht bug is a "new version" not detailing why the new version is needed
* No apparent consent of the maintainer for the NMU
I agree with the first two points. But I think the third is OK, according to Emilien's previous message, the maintainer did bless the NMU.

Ah, right. Missed that. However, his mail seems to underline my point: This package should have at least a new co-maintainer,

Eh, why? Because the maintainer failed to respond to a wishlist bug?

--
Jakub Wilk