Re: RFS: stumpwm/1:20110819.gitca08e08-2 (3rd try)

"Desmond O. Chang" <dochang@gmail.com> writes:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "stumpwm".

Looks fine on a first look, except that debian/copyright points to an
unversioned GPL. While that won't stop me from uploading, it'd be nice
if that could be changed to point to GPL-2 in a future upload.

(I can also be convinced otherwise, that the unversioned link is fine,
but it's probably easier to go with my suggestion :P).

I'll poke around a little more within the packaging, and if there's
nothing else, I'll upload within the hour.

There's also one other thing though (still not a blocker, but worth
mentioning): I installed the stumpwm currently in sid, and when I tried
to run it from the unpacked and uncompiled dir of -2, I received error
messages along these lines:

*** - OPEN: File #P"/home/algernon/src/debian/sponsor/stumpwm/stumpwm-20110819.gitca08e08/version.lisp" does not exist

Changing directory, or building the sources did solve the issue. It's
most likely not stumpwm related, but some CL thing, but still.