RFS: googleearth-package

Dear mentors,
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "googleearth-package".
 * Package name: googleearth-package   Version: 0.7.0   Upstream
Author : Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org> * URL: (native package)
* License: GPL-3   Section: contrib/misc
It builds those binary packages:
googleearth-package - utility to automatically build a Debian package
of Google Earth
To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/googleearth-package
  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/g/googleearth-package/googleearth-package_0.7.0.dsc
Kind regards,