Re: RFS: git2cl

Jist to warn that I've noticed a problem with latest package upload to mentors (recent package did not correctly replace previous one)

which I was only able to fix by removing package and uploading it again.

Because of this latest edition was not available for download from

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/git2cl/git2cl_2.0+git200808271242-1.dsc

for about 10 hours. Correct upload has been done minutes ago (verified).

Regards,

Dmitry.