RFS: tupi -- 2D Animation design and authoring tool

Dear mentors,

I'm looking for a sponsor for my new package "tupi".

It would be great is someone could review and upload it for me.

* Package name : tupi

* Version : 0.1+git11-1

* Upstream Author : Gustav Gonzalez <info@maefloresta.com>

* Homepage : http://www.maefloresta.com/

* License : GPL-3+

* Section : graphics

* Language : CPP

* Description : 2D Animation design and authoring tool

tupi is an active fork of ktoon which is unmaintained upstream and

orphaned in Debian (see http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/619741).

tupi is intended to replace obsolete ktoon.

* Source package URL :

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tupi/tupi_0.1+git11-1.dsc

It produces the following binary package:

tupi

QA information:

Info: Package is Lintian clean

Info: Package is not native

Info: The maintainer and uploader emails are the same

Info: Package is the latest upstream version

Info: A watch file is present

Info: The watch file works

Info: The package uses straight debhelper

Info: Closes WNPP bug #619741: "O: ktoon -- 2D animation toolkit"

Info: Closes WNPP bug #650734: "ITP: tupi -- 2D Animation design and authoring tool"

To access further information about this package, please visit the following

http://mentors.debian.net/package/tupi

Thank you.

All the best,

Dmitry.