Re: Additional lintian warnings in mentors upload

Quoting Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>:

Ah, my bad. I thought lintian should only be applied to the .deb files.

It might be interesting to find out where you got that impression
from, so that we can prevent other people from getting the same
impression in the future.
I'm sure I got the impression from some web page that provided a howto on building a package. I don't recall which one, unfortunately.

Nevertheless, the reason I relied on that web page was that I find it difficult to follow manuals such as this one: http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/ --I needed examples and howtos.

--
Ole Wolf
Rødhættevej 4 * 9400 Nørresundby