Re: RFS: libapache2-mod-socket-policy-server (an Apache2 module for serving Adobe socket policy files)

On 09/25/2011 08:15 AM, Daniel Kauffman wrote:
>> Then I'd prefer if another DD that did some apache module
>> packaging had a last look before I sponsor the package for you
>> (because I may well have missed something).
>
> Sounds good, extra eyes are always appreciated, especially when
> dealing with network services.
I think your package is now up to shape, the only thing I think
is a bit over-engineer is your debian/rules. Don't you think that
override_dh_auto_install could be replaced by a debian/install
file? Not a big deal anyway.

If you find a 2nd person to review the package, even a non-DD,
I'll sponsor it.

Thomas