RFS: swe-standard-data

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "swe-standard-data".

* Package name : swe-standard-data

Version : 00001-1

Upstream Authors: Dieter Koch <dieter@astro.ch>,Alois Treindl <alois@astro.ch>

* : http://swissephauto.blackpatchpanel.com/

* License : GPL2+

Section : science

It builds those binary packages:

swe-standard-data - standard data for the Swiss Ephemeris

It works hand and glove with libswe, (the Swiss Ephemeris Library), which also needs

a sponsor. Several Free software programs use this data. Individual users of

these programs would have to install this data in a private non-shared mode unless

the data is installed by a site.

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/swe-standard-data

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/swe-standard-data/swe-standard-data_00001-1.dsc

Kind regards,

Paul Elliott