Re: RFS: pidgin-privacy-please

Stefan Ott <stefan@ott.net> writes:

> Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
>
>   dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pidgin-privacy-please/pidgin-privacy-please_0.7.1-1.dsc

I noticed two things with regards to the package:

* The copyright years in debian/copyright's upstream license part do not
  match the years of the upstream sources (2005-2008 vs 2005-2010)

* debian/copyright claims the license is GPLv2+, while upstream sources
  are GPLv3+.

Thus, debian/copyright would be in need of some minor updates, but
seeing as you're upstream too, these issues can be considered cosmetic,
in my opinion.