Re: mentors.debian.net time in sync?

Hi Arno,

On Wed, 2011-09-21 at 12:02 +0200, Arno Töll wrote:
> On 21.09.2011 11:39, Fabrizio Regalli wrote:
> > Same message for me:
> > http://mentors.debian.net/package/gnupg-pkcs11-scd
>
> I correct myself: Our clock is /supposed/ to run with UTC as local time.
> Now it really is (again).
>
> If both of you care enough, you can re-upload your packages to get a
> fresh Lintian run.
>
> Thanks for reporting.

Thanks for your answer.
I uploaded again gnupg-pkcs11-scd package two seconds ago.

PS I can't delete my previous uploaded package: it gives me an internal
error 500, in details:

Internal error 500

An unexpected error occured in this application. The administrator will
get a detailed report about the error situation. We appreciate if you
give us more information how this error situation happened.

If you have questions feel free to contact us at <a
href="mailto:support@mentors.debian.net";>support@mentors.debian.net</a>.

Cheers,
Fabrizio.