RFS: ndppd

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ndppd".

 * Package name    : ndppd
   Version         : 0.2.1~rc1-1
   Upstream Author : Daniel Adolfsson <daniel.adolfsson@tuhox.com>
 * URL             : http://www.tuhox.com/ndppd
 * License         : GPLv3
   Section         : unknown

It builds those binary packages:

ndppd - NDP Proxy Daemon

Details:

It's basically a daemon that proxies IPv6 Neighbor Discovery messages between two (or more) interfaces - to allow "routing" of smaller subnets than /64. The host machine listens for Neighbor Solicitation messages on one interface, and then query another interface to see if that IP is used. If it is, the host will then answer with a Neighbor Advertisement message. More details about the
daemon can be found at the provided URL above.

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/ndppd

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/ndppd/ndppd_0.2.1~rc1-1.dsc

Kind regards,

Daniel Adolfsson