Re: RFS: animal-sniffer

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 12:41 AM, Matthias Schmitz <matthias@sigxcpu.org> wrote:
> To access further information about this package, please visit the
> following URL:
>
>  http://mentors.debian.net/package/animal-sniffer
>
> Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
> command:
>
>  dget -x
>  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/animal-sniffer/animal-sniffer_1.7-1.dsc

the git URL would be more useful. BTW, the pristine-tar branch did not
contain upstream version 1.7 and there was no tag upstream/1.7. It is
a good practice to create tags for upstream versions. I've fixed both.

Are you aware that you specified Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 7) but
debian/compat contains a 5?

The copyright file has a line 'Copyright (c) <year> <copyright
holders>'. That should be fixed before the initial upload.

I am pretty sure that you can replace your multiline file
debian/libanimal-sniffer-java-doc.install by one line
  target/site/apidocs/*
usr/share/doc/libanimal-sniffer-java/libanimal-sniffer/api
and drop the file doc-base.index.html but YMMV.

Cheers,
Torsten